Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TimeTravel

So I haven't written in a while 'cause I can't completely figure out if I'd like to use this blog as a place to put more profound thoughts, as a random update on my travels, or a combo of both: as a little combo of both I would update by saying I went t Granada this weekend and it is absolutely gorgeous! I love how places you visit can remind you of other places you've been ... for me it was an Israel Puerto Vallarta combo. It's a city of layers - if you will - up top are snow capped mountainsa and hidden in between the very narrow streets is a mizxture of culture and history ... GO IF YOU GET THE CHANCE! (and if not ... check out my pics on facebook)!

For the other part of my cybercombo ... the profound thoughts: Time during Travel - its insane how fast it all goes! I can't believe that half of Feb. is basically over! but aside from that ... my thoughts on TimeTravel are how fast you build bonds and relationships with the people you encounter. I have a core group of friends here in Sevilla and today I referred to them as my best friends - AND WITHOUT HESITATION! It was weird after I said it because I realized that I have only known them about 3 weeks and - some might say I don't really know them at all. I just think it is so interesting how the analysis of time is different while travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment